I'm not so afraid anymore..
have I mentioned it?
the world is unfolding,
shifting, different.
and You are my grace
Unfolding, new.
All is unfolding.
Ahead, on the horizion,
I think I hear Your voice
It says
I
remember
everything
(--We wrote
those poems
together)
All my life,
i've been waiting
without knowing it
-for rest
There was that walk
through the trees
up the hill, where my friends
stayed. -It's perhaps
like that. the sandy dirt,
the sun on my arms
I was loved and I loved
I don't know how to tell
how it feels like now, maybe
I won't go back the way
I came
How i can sit here at the table,
thinking about the future,
grateful.
have I mentioned it?
the world is unfolding,
shifting, different.
and You are my grace
Unfolding, new.
All is unfolding.
Ahead, on the horizion,
I think I hear Your voice
It says
I
remember
everything
(--We wrote
those poems
together)
All my life,
i've been waiting
without knowing it
-for rest
There was that walk
through the trees
up the hill, where my friends
stayed. -It's perhaps
like that. the sandy dirt,
the sun on my arms
I was loved and I loved
I don't know how to tell
how it feels like now, maybe
I won't go back the way
I came
How i can sit here at the table,
thinking about the future,
grateful.
1 comment:
incredible. just incredible. your words remind me of jack.
Post a Comment